Flashback Friday #1

Imagine this...You're happily tucked up in bed thinking you have the day off when your phone rings, it's your agency. They rarely ring in the morning unless they have something that they want you to do with your day, so you begrudgingly answer it and are asked to get out of bed and head to Brixton to film a fashion video all day.
Up I got and jumped on the tube. I arrived at a beautiful converted church and I had no idea what a fun day it would be. The team were amazing and I got to spend the day doing lots of silly things I'd never normally get to do! Definitely worth getting out of bed for!
I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it.


Shot + Edited: Jamie Noel 
Make Up: Anna Wild wildstylesmakeupgames.blogspot.com 
Stylist: Hayley Nunn 
Set Design: Lucy Sanderson 
Stills + Lighting: Caroline Michael carolinemichaelphoto.blogspot.com 
Model: Sam W (courtesy of Profile Model Management) profile-models.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment