Lush Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser

Lush Angels on Bare Skin

As a huge fan of lush products I was excited to try my first ever cleanser of theirs. I picked this cleanser as it sounded like it would be a great one for my winter skin which becomes more dull and combination with the cold weather and central heating. 


The texture is quite strange at first and not what I was used to. It is a solid cleanser which when mixed with water becomes a slightly gritty paste with bits in. It gently cleanses whilst lightly exfoliating leaving my skin very soft and clean feeling, without the tightness. I really like that this cleanser contains only natural ingredients and even after the first few uses it really did reduce redness and calm my skin. 

The thing I love best about this cleanser is the smell. I find the mixture of rose and lavender extremely relaxing and this fast became my favourite night time cleanser as it calmed me before sleep. I can't see it being invigorating enough for me to use in the morning without wanting to crawl straight back into bed!

After using this for nearly three months it is nearly at its use by date which I do find a downside for lush products as I haven't finished it and it seems a waste to throw it away. I will definitely be repurchasing this as it didn't break me out at all, though I may give a different cleanser of theirs a go first.

Angels on bare skin retails for £6.25 for 100g. 
As a small amount goes such a long way this has worked out at under £2 a month for me making it a great budget cleanser.



No comments:

Post a Comment