Wednesday Wishlist #1 - Embellished Sunglasses

 After appearing on numerous Spring/Summer '13 catwalks last September, the one trend that I knew I'd have to have was the embellished sunglasses. 

(Anna Sui, Roberto Cavalli, Dsquared2 and Dolce and Gabanna)

How can you not want a pair of these in your life?! 
I wore my sunglasses for the first time of the year this week, though they were off after ten minutes when the snow arrived, again! I thought of these instantly and went on the hunt for a pair. 
I didn't want to pay a fortune as after all it is a trend and probably wont be fashionable come next summer. I also didn't want a pair that make too much of a statement as I wanted them for every day wear around London. And so the hunt began. 

All of the above sunglasses are from, wait for it... ASOS
I was amazed by the range they had on offer and how cheap they are, all being between £15 and £20. I'm definitely going to be snapping myself up a pair or two soon once I can decide which are my favourite and will suit my face shape. 
I'm also keen to try and make my own so keep your eyes peeled for a tutorial coming soon!

Do you like the embellished sunglasses trend? What are your favourite ones from the image above?

No comments:

Post a Comment