Boots and Lush Haul


My boyfriend dragged me out shopping last weekend so of course I had to pick up a few new things myself. I'm always drawn to the smell of lush and after nearly finishing my last cleanser I popped in to see if any others appealed to me, of course I couldn't just leave with one thing! (naughty!) We then popped into boots and I picked up a few bits I've been wanting for ages but haven't had time to pick up.


Lush:

Dark Angels Cleanser £6.25 for 100g: 'We invented this as an alternative to Angels on Bare Skin for people with oilier skins.'  As some of you may have seen I was previously using angels on bare skin but now my t-zone seems to be getting a bit oilier with the warmer weather and my fringe I decided to give this one ago. On first impressions I love it but it's definitely too harsh for every day use.

Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask £5.95 for 75g: I've always wanted to try one of lush's fresh face masks so decided to snap one up. I went for this one because my skins been a bit prone to blemishes lately so thought it would be a great time to try it out.

Soft Couer Massage Bar (not pictured) £4.75 for 35g: I haven't pictured either massage bars because I forgot to photograph them before I used them. After my beloved Bewitched massage bar ran out I decided to try something new. This smells incredible! It's not too sweet smelling and the bar is very moisturising. Downside is is needs washing off straight after unless you want a chocolate film on your skin all day!

Therapy Massage Bar (not pictured) £6.50 for 50g: I picked up this one too because it's got such a relaxing scent. Infused with lavender oil it's the perfect pre bed time treat for when I've had a stressful day and need to unwind. 

Boots:

Bumble and Bumble Extra Strength Holding Spray £17 for 250ml: This one is actually mainly for my boyfriend after we ran out of our last bottle. He uses this daily and is hooked. I find it a bit too strong for most hair styles but for when I put my heated rollers in it's great to set them whilst they cool down for long last curls.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray: Right now boots have a deal where if you buy one product you get two minis free. I have the full size version of this and already love it so it's great to have a travel sized version.

Bumble and Bumble Texture Creme: This was the second freebie and again one I already have the full size of. Another great travel size and brilliant for those who haven't tried a lot of their products! 

Schwarzkopf Got2Be Powderful £4.07 for 10g: My friend came to stay a little while ago and I used this before our night out and was amazed. I don't like how it feels in my hair at all but it's incredible!

Botanics Facial Oil £4.99 for 25ml : I've been wanting to try some new facial oils for a while as my weleda ones are nearly finished. This one was half price so I decided to give it a go. 

Origins Super Spot Remover £13 for 10ml: I have only ever heard amazing things about this little bottle and decided after a few nasties appeared that it was time to invest! I am so happy I did already.

Full reviews of all products coming soon! Have you used any of these before? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment