Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo and Conditioner


Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo* Redken Smooth Lock Conditioner*

I was given this duo to try last September and used them religiously for months after. Only recently released for general sale I have heard plenty of people raving about this pair and I completely understand why. With almond oil, proteins and thermo-active polymers it promises smoother looking hair, heat defense and more manageability and it certainly delivers!

Now I don't really have dry or frizzy hair but with naturally poker straight hair and fringe I welcome any products with open arms that mean less maintenance with styling.

The shampoo lathers up great so only a tiny amount is needed to leave her very clean yet not stripped of its natural oils, whilst the conditioner is lightweight so doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it silky and shiny. Both products used together left my hair feeling a lot more hydrated, my split ends appeared smoothed and there wasn't a knot in sight.

I unfortunately had to stop using these products and pass them on to my boyfriend after I realised I was having some sort of allergic reaction to them. I have no idea which ingredient it was I reacted too as I can't see anything out of the ordinary in the ingredients list. But I have used them a few times since ignoring this just because I loved the results and that should say enough about how great these are!

Not badly priced as the shampoo retails for £10.65 and the conditioner for £11.70, both from feel unique. If you have dry and frizzy hair then I definitely recommend them!

Also in the range is a salon treatment which promises smoother hair for up to 10 washes along with a conditioning mask, and intensive rinse out treatment, a leave in cream and a protective smoother. 

Have you used the Redken Smooth Lock range? What are your dry hair saviors?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment