Free Ciate and Jergens with Marie Claire! Plus Other Beauty Offers and Freebies!



Earlier this week I picked up a copy of Marie Claire, partly because I was drawn to the free Ciate paint pot. I've never tried one of their polishes but always wanted to so I thought for the price of £3.80 instead of £9 that it was the perfect time to see what I thought. 
There is a choice of two colours, Pocket Money and Sand Dune. I picked up Pocket Money as it looked like a great nude to add to my collection. Sand Dune was a shimmer gold colour, also beautiful!
The nail varnish applies beautifully and is completely opaque in two coats and doesn't take long to dry. I'll definitely be investing in a few more Ciate oaint pots! 
When I got home and opened the packaging much to my surprised I also found a free 25ml tube of Jergens Ultra Healing body moisturiser which I'll be trying soon!

 (The Jergens Moisturiser and Ciate paint pot in Sand Dune, isn't it a beautiful colour!)

This seems to be the time for magazine freebies! 
Other ones include:
A free 50ml tube of cowshed body butter with Instyle magazine.
A free 50ml tube of Phil Smith Argan Oil hair cream with Cosmopolitan magazine.
Double ended mascara with Company magazine.
A choice of 3 products from Aromatherapy Assosiates. Either a moisturiser (worth £29) a face mask (worth £17) or a cleanser (worth £3.50) with this months Red magazine.

I also can't wait for the June issue of Instyle which will contain a choice of 4 Nails Inc polishes! 

Other great offers I have found recently are:
Buy any full size Bumble and Bumble product right now from Boots and receive 2 miniature products for free! Great if you're new to the brand and wanting to try out some new products.
Until the end of the month get 50% off your entire ELF order (over £20) using code 190313. I placed my first order with ELF and I'm really excited to try some of their products at even better prices!

Have you found any great offers lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment