Make Up Storage Inspiration

I've been having a bit of a dilemma lately as to what to do with my ridiculous amount of makeup, hair and beauty products. The boxes they're currently kept in are getting fuller by the month and are getting a bit tatty so it's time for a change. 
I'll be moving in a few months so hopefully I'll have some more space to organise everything and make it easier to get to so I don't neglect half of my stash. 
Here's some of the inspiration I've found to help me come up with ideas to redesign my storage.


Starting off with a desk or vanity to house them all. I love the idea of the clear top on both of these. Not only does it look beautiful but it's practical to see your favourite products easily. I love how sleek the desk on the left is though I can't see it being enough storage for my stash! The drawers on the right would be great. They're stylish yet the organised compartments would make keeping everything neat and in it's own place easy.


I have completely fallen in love with this nail polish rack! It's so practical and would make seeing what colours I have much easier than having them all in a box like they currently are. It would be easy to hide as well inside of a wardrobe door to keep thing minimal.
I've also been after some clear acrylic storage for a while to keep on top of my desk for all my essentials. 


Whilst I want to keep most of it hidden, I want a few pretty containers or trays to keep my essentials at easy reach. I thought these three were beautiful! 

The hunt for storage begins!
What do you currently use for make up storage? Do you like to keep this organised?

All photos found on pinterest for images sources and more ideas go to pinterest.com/samasaurusjw/make-up-storage-ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment