March/April Empties


(Please excuse the slightly fuzzy photographs but I took them on my phone mid spring clean.)

As I'm moving next month I am desperately trying to work my way through my stash of products. The past few months I managed to finish quite a few! Here are my thoughts on them.


John Freida Sheer Blonde Hairspray*: I finished this just after dying my hair red and even though it says it is for blondes it is for any hair colour really. This spray is quite sticky at first and leaves hair quite crispy if you apply too much, but it does keep styles in place.
Repurchase? No, It was great for not darkening my blonde hair but I prefer others.

Alberto Balsam Green Apple Conditioner: A super cheap conditioner which smells amazing. It doesn't condition enough or my liking but I did love how great my boyfriends hair smelt when he was using it! I ended up using this when shaving which it works great for! (girls if you haven't tried using conditioner when shaving you're missing out!)
Repurchase? Yes but only because I wouldn't waste my expensive conditioners shaving. I wouldn't repurchase for my hair.

Percy and Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask*: I really didn't enjoy this mask. It did nothing for my hair and it felt as if I had skipped a mask and used a normal conditioner. 
Repurchase? No. I don't personally think this is worth £20.

Bumble and Bumble Extra Strength Holding Spray*: This stuff is brilliant for hairstyles you want to stay put for a long time. Its hold power is incredible though it does leave the hair a bit stiff. My boyfriend is also a huge fan for setting his slickback. A bit pricey at £17 but well worth it and it lasts so long.
Repurchase? Already have! 


Garnier Soothing 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover: This removes eye make up brilliantly and quickly without harsh rubbing, even waterproof. I do tend to use a toner after to remove the oily residue but I have been using this for years and always come back to it.
Repurchase? I already have two bottles in my stash waiting to be used!

Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant: Before I tried this I was completely against roll on or cream deodorants. This however, completely changed my mind. I'm rubbish at remembering to apply it before bed but even applied in the morning it does wonders.
Repurchase? I already have, though in a different scent.

Max Factor Facefinity Foundation*: I really enjoyed using this foundation though it was getting a little bit too dark for me by the end. It's not the longest wearing foundation but it has a beautiful slightly dewy finish.
Repurchase? I definitely would if I could find a shade to colour match my skin right now.

Clarins Water Comfort Cleanser: This was an absolute dream to use. The smell is so calming and it removes all traces of make up quickly and effectively whilst leaving my skin soft.
Repurchase? Yes. Once my skincare stash has run down a bit I will definitely be buying a full size of this. 

Weleda Skin Food*: One of my holy grail products. This is a miracle worker for any dry skin or skin problems I have. I love the smell and the thick texture feels so luxurious that I love using it.
Repurchase? I luckily received another one of these in February but once it's finished I will definitely be repurchasing.


No comments:

Post a Comment