Aveda Lifting Serum

 (Aveda Green Science Lifting Serum*)

Aveda's Green Science Lifting serum is meant to boost collagen production to promote plumper, younger looking skin. Obviously a 20 year old is not the best person to try this one out! I can't say I have any wrinkles but this is also aimed at dry skin so I have been using it lately to see if it improves my dry patches and overall complexion. 


Used once daily for a week the appearance of my skin did look better, it felt more hydrated as if it locked my moisturiser in better. My dry patches diminished and I had a glow about my skin. 
The serum itself is a nice velvety cream texture which applies beautifully and absorbs quickly without any oily residue making it perfect for mornings. I have been enjoying using this but not enough to justify the price for myself. 
I'll be giving the rest of the tube to my mum and give you thoughts from her perspective to see if it's really worth the money!


No comments:

Post a Comment