Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

(Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray*)

Allow me to introduce you to one of my all time favourite hair products. 
This was the first product from Bumble and Bumble I ever used and it must have been a few years ago now, yet this still remains one of my holy grail products. So much so that I have 3, yes 3, bottles of this in my flat currently! 
I have naturally poker straight hair which is fine but I have lots of it. I'm always after effortless beachy waves but it's such a hard style for my hair to achieve and even harder to make it stay for an entire day. Queue Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray. 
I apply this to my hair after washing when it is about 70% dry and either rough blow dry or leave it to dry naturally occasionally scrunching it. Of course on straight hair this wont produce those waves without a little helping hand from some heat but even left alone it creates great texture. Even more so when teamed with their amazing texture cream. (full review on that one coming soon!) 
This is my go to prep product no matter what style I'm trying to create with my hair as it gives hair that grip it needs to hold a curl or stay in an up do.  
This is a product you can definitely feel on your hair, it has a matte, sticky texture, like if you'd gone for a swim in the ocean though I guess that is the point! Regular use would dry hair out as it has such a high salt content, so I tend to use a deep conditioner after using this to make sure my hair remains hydrated but it's a small price to pay for giving my hair some 'oomph' .
After getting hooked on this 2 years ago I have tried quite a few salt sprays since and to me nothing compares to this. 

Bumble and Bumbles Surf Spray retails for £20.50 for 125ml. Also available in a travel size of 50ml for £8.50. Available online, from boots and in selected salons.

Have you tried this cult beauty product? What's your favourite product from Bumble and Bumble?

No comments:

Post a Comment