Sunday Catch up #1

Trying to find a watch for my 21st | Onsie night at Bodo's | Me, my brother and sister at my nan's surprise 80th birthday | My new Wella campaign is now out | Being silly with Ivane at Off Beat's Shoreditch fashion show | Me and my boyfriend in our ridiculously comfy Onepiece onesies after a very long weekend

It's been a very long week! A ridiculous amount of castings, not being very well combined with a few too many parties and events to go to means today has been a well deserved lazy day.
It was nice to pop back home for a few days even if I did have to cut it short to come back to London. We threw a surprise party for my nan's 80th getting all of our family and her friends together to celebrate. Her face when she walked in and saw us all is one I will never forget.
My sister's bump has grown a lot since I last saw her too! I can't believe in 3 months time I'll have a beautiful niece or nephew. I can't stop looking at baby things and getting excited for her! 
I have another very busy week next week of working and flat hunting so I'm off to get some beauty sleep! I hope you all had a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment