Flashback Friday #6

Back in the summer of 2011 after a week of rain and gloom, I popped on down to Brighton on what happened to be the one very beautiful day of the week to shoot with an amazing team for Componere magazine.
We were lucky enough to have exclusive use of the lido and have some glorious weather to shoot in. It is still one of my all time favourite shoots and another that I still get a lot of comments on.

I thought I'd start with a few behind the scenes images to give you an inside look on how the shoot went.
I honestly cannot explain how bright it is on a day that sunny when they reflect the sun straight into your eyes.   Try looking into the sun directly (please don't actually, I don't want you all to go blind!) whilst trying to stay looking beautiful, not screw up your eyes or let them water. It's a challenge.
The lengths we all go to to get the shot. 'Look! We found an unsafe ladder for you to climb onto that unsafe roof'
But it's not only me who has to get into ridiculous places!

Here are some of the finished photos.


Photographer: Sarah Louise johnson
Stylist: Danielle Grifiths
Hair: Mariko Kinto

No comments:

Post a Comment