I Love... Mango and Papaya and Coconut and Cream Body Butters

 I Love... Mango and Papaya and Coconut and Cream Body Butters*

I got these back in December but for some reason hadn't opened them until a few months ago. I think it was probably down to the fact that during the colder winter months I can think of nothing worse than standing around waiting for your moisturiser to sink in so I get lazy and tend to start using thicker ones when it gets warmer. I know, bad Sam!

The first thing you notice when you open these is the incredible smell. They're quite strong yet not too sweet or sickly. The smell is so fruity it just screams summer!


I've always been loyal to my Body Shop body butters but lately have been finding them quite thick and wanted something that would sink in a bit quicker. These aren't too much thinner but they absorb quickly without leaving any greasy residue on the skin meaning I can get dressed quickly and get on with my day. It's also a lighter hydration that the body shop ones which makes them great for this time of year as my skin isn't as dry.

One thing to note is that the smell is still quite strong when applied to the skin so it may interfere with your perfume but i find it doesn't linger for too long once applied. Though if you want it too you could layer up with other products in the range.

Priced at just £2.05 for 200ml these are an absolute bargain and last a long time as a little goes a long way. Available from Superdrug and the Co Op.

Also in both ranges are a shower smoothie, lip balm, body lotion, bubble bath and hand lotion. They also have a huge range of scents so are worth looking into if these two aren't up your street.

Have you tried the I love... range? What's your favourite body butter of all time?





No comments:

Post a Comment