Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine

Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine*

Can you guess what my favourite hair care brand is yet? I'll admit I'm a sucker for bumble and bumble products but that's because they really work for me.

Next up is Brilliantine.
When I first received this I wasn't really sure what its purpose was or what it would do for me but it quickly became one of my most reached for products for days where I want to do something with my hair rather than its usual sleek straight thing it does naturally. 

Applied to damp hair, once blow dried it makes it incredibly shiny! I'm talking mirror shine. It also feels so incredibly soft yet like it has no product on it, making even dry and brittle ends look healthy and smooth.

Applied to dry hair it has a very different use. I would describe it as a texturising polish. It works effectively to separate the hair and add texture whilst looking soft and shiny. It's great for a sleek bed-head look. 

My personal favourite way to use this is after I've taken out my heated rollers and combed through my hair applying a small amount to my ends it perfects my curls. 
Then even after they've been slept on, a tiny bit more run through my hair picks it back up and breathes life back into style to keep it going for another day. The lazy girls guide to hair styling!

Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine* retails for £17 for a 50ml tube which yes is a tad on the pricey side but a little goes such a long way I am still on my first tube a year later and still getting complements on my shiny locks!

Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment