Sunday Catch Up #3

Dinner at The Bull in Westfield's, such a yummy platter! | My best friend and my brother trying to be the same height after a few too many drinks | The first look from my hair shoot on Thursday |  The second look for Thursday's shoot - faux bob! | My amazing friend Rufio Summers singing | My brother and Rufio at the W Hotel

It's been such a busy week that I haven't really had a second to take any photos! Graduate fashion week is near so all of the universities are finalising which designers collections are making it into the final shows. For me this meant getting changed over 50 times over the week and walking down the catwalk in over 30 different pairs of shoes, most of which don't fit. That on top of a few too many nights out meant that yesterday ended in an accidental 4 hour nap. Whoops! A quiet weekend is definitely needed!
We have finally found our new flat too! So fingers crossed that everything with the letting agency goes smoothly and that we can move in in a few weeks time!  

I hope you have all had a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos hun! Good luck with the new flat! :))

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products!

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Oh amazing, I'll check it out.
      xx

      Delete