Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner

Tigi Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-in Conditioner*

This product has been in my stash for about a year now and I fell in love with it at first but it got shoved to the bottom of my box when new products came along, I've only recently rediscovered it and I'm really happy I have!

It claims to condition, volumise, detangle and give light hold and I have to say it ticks all four boxes. It leaves my hair feeling soft but with a little grip that my freshly washed hair doesn't have whilst also being shiny. It's great for people who like 'day old hair' as it doesn't leave hair feeling like it has any product in but gives it a little more texture. 
If blowdried straight it leaves hair very sleek and shiny, yet if left to dry naturally it helps to create that bedhead wave look we seem to all crave. 

The conditioner contains proteins to help repair hair structure throughout the day as well as UV protection to help protect hair from further damage whilst helping prevent colour fade which is a huge plus for me. 

One thing I will note is the smell of this. I personally love it, think strawberry bubblegum. But it is very strong at first so it may be a bit overpowering for some, though it isn't as strong once the hair is dried. 
Because of the smell it also makes it great for refreshing the smell of dirty hair, I just spritz a bit in and leave it to dry naturally to keep it smelling and looking nice.

This has quickly gone right back to the top of my most reached for list!


No comments:

Post a Comment