Wednesday Wishlist #3 21st Birthday



With less than a month until the big 21 I keep getting asked for present suggestions, the worst question for me as I never have a clue what I want! I've had to really think and after scrolling through endless blogs these are some of the things I've come up with.

1. Real Techniuqes starter set 
2.High top wedges from River Island
3. Dress makers mannequin
4.Real Techniques stippling brush.
5. Origins Clear Improvements Mask
6. Sleek Paint Pouts in pin up, pinkini, peachy keen, cloud 9 and peek-a-bloo
7. Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy rose gold watch
9. Michael Kors MK5503 rose gold watch
10. Topshop hightlighter in Sunbeam
11. MACs Fluidline in black
12. MACs lipstick in Russian Red
13. Models Own fruit pastel collection
14. MACs lipstick in Sandy B
15. Samsung MV800 camera
16. Lush Feeling Younger
17. Sleek Face Form kit in light

No comments:

Post a Comment