Wednesday Wishlist #4 The High End Face


1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover £27.50 - I love the original so much and have heard this is great for use as a concealer, I'm hoping the light is light enough for my skin tone.

2. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Illuminating Powder Gelee £30 - I completely fell in love with this when I first saw it. I feel like I have been on the hunt for the perfect highlighter forever and this may just be it. The swatches look like the perfect summer shade for adding a bit of a sunkissed highlight.

3. Nuxe Reve de Miel £9.50 - After using this on a shoot I fell in love with it instantly, it's such a beautiful formula that really conditions my lips, and feels and tastes great.

4. Nars Blush in Orgasm £ 21.50 - I have wanted this for so long, it's the perfect summer blush shade.

5. MAC Fix + £13.50 - The warmer the weather gets the more my make up likes to disappear quicker, I'd love to give this a try and see if helps.

6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation £27.50 - My all time favourite foundation, now my skin is becoming slightly oilier again this is a repurchase I need to make.

7. Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in Nudes £31 - I only ever really wear nudes and gold on my eyes and this palette contains four beautiful shades perfect for everyday and for evenings. The beautiful palette means easy on-the-go touch ups.

8. Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara  £15 - Another product which was used on me on a shoot and I loved what it did to my lashes. 

9. MAC Lipstick in Russian Red £14 - My favourite red lipstick. The shade is perfect on me and I love the matte formula and staying power/ I need to purchase this instantly!

10. Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Stark £14.50 - I have heard that this is great for redheads and I am yet to find a shade which goes well with my red hair. I love Illamasqua products so am expecting it to be a brilliant product.

11. Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder £29 - My favourite powder. It does the job of setting make up and keeping shine at bay perfectly. No wonder it is used on my face at most shoots.

12. Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink £17 - After my beloved MAC fluidline has dried up, I'm thinking of replacing it with this after hearing so many rave reviews about the formula, opacity and staying power.

13. Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon £16 - I've been dying to try these for a while and even more so since purchasing some cheaper versions. Mega Melon seems like a great every day shade.

At a grand total of £266 it wont all be added to my collection immediately but these are the products I'll be looking to invest in when I have the money. I know they'll last a long time and after hearing so many great reviews and trying out swatches I think they'd be great pieces to add to my  make up bag!

What are your favourite high end beauty products?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. The Reve De Miel lip balm is beyond amazing, I've not found anything as moisturising :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete