Wednesday Wishlist #6 Elf Make Up



A little while ago I placed my first order over at elf, I was so excited as I'd heard such amazing things about their products so you can imagine how gutted I was that it never arrived. Elf's customer services were amazing and couldn't help me enough. As I purchased during their flash 50% off sale they kindly issued me my own code so I could still benefit. I'm waiting for quite a few items to be in stock so I can place my order but these are the top things on my wishlist!

All over cover stick in Apricot Beige £1.50 - I'm hoping this is light enough but for such a cheap price even if it isn't I'm not too fussed. I've seen swatches and I'm thinking it might be fine.
Nail polish in Coral £2.50 - This is such a beautiful colour on, a slightly shimmery coral, the perfect summer shade.
Lipstick in Charming £1.50 - A beautiful subtle shade that would be great for adding a slight hint of colour in the summer.
HD blush in Superstar £3.75 - I've heard so many people rave about these and I just need to try one for my self, I've also heard they double up brilliantly on the lips so I've gone for a nice coral shade I can multi task with.
Facial whip in Toasted £1.50 - The perfect subtle colour for a highlighter, or adding a small amount to my foundation for a simply dewy glow.
Studio matte lip colour in Rich red £2.50 - I'm hooked on red lips, especially matte ones so am desperate to add this to my collection.
Lipstick in Fantasy £1.50 - another subtle lipstick colour, I'm going to use the typical blogger phrase of 'your lips but better' to describe this one.
High definition powder in translucent £6 - Another product I've been desperate to try for a long time after reading so many great reviews. 
All over colour stick in Golden Peach £1.50 - A beautiful summer shade to add a little bit of colour and shimmer.
Lipstick in Fearless £1.50 - Another red to add to my collection, though this more of a shine finish and is a true, bright red.
Tone correcting powder in Cool £3.75 - Another product with rave reviews. I've heard it's great as a translucent powder when all colours are swirled over a large powder brush.
Mineral infused mascara in Black £3.75 - A mascara that claims to help nourish my lashes? Yes please! And with a plastic applicator is an even bigger bonus.
Lipstick in Voodoo £1.50 - A deep toffee/red colour would be great as an evening colour. I have one similar which doesn't last long at all so I'm hoping this one does!
Nail polish in Innocenct £1 - A beautiful nude colour. I have a few but really want to invest in more.
Contouring blush and bronzing powder in St Lucia £3.75 - I've heard countless claims that this is a Nars dupe, specifically for orgasm which I've wanted for a long time so figured I'd try this first.
Eye lid primer in Sheer £1.50 - Another product with rave reviews and so cheap! Hopefully it will make my MUA palettes last longer.
 All over colour stick in Pink Lemonade £1.50 - Another of their multi use products, a beautiful shade for the cheeks and lips.
Cream eyeliner in Black £3.75 - My MAC fluidline has just about dried up and I'm yet to find another that doesn't smudge within the hour so for the price and reviews I figured I'd give it a go.
Lip exfoliator £3.75 - A cheaper alternative to Lush's lip scrubs and in a handy lipstick style bullet which makes it great for travelling or day to night lip changes when you're out.
Studio matte lip colour in Tea rose £2.50 - A beautiful but simple everyday colour.
Lipstick in Seductive £1.50 - Another of their natural shades this one is slightly more pink tinted so I'm worried it wont go with my hair well but for £1.50 I'll happily try!

An insane amount of make up totaling just £48.25! Even better with my code this entire lot of 21 products would be just £24.13. I'm praying they get this lot back in stock soon so I can make my huge haul!

What are your favourite elf products?


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried Elf makeup before but the lipsticks look amazing,such a great choice of colours. I cannot believe you got all of this makeup for such a bargain x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete