A Belated Sunday Catch Up #6

First pims of the year | Getting back into healthy eating | My Illamasqua order came! | Flashback friday, 12 year old me | Sorting out my sisters baby shower hamper | Tons of beautiful Gina shoes at my job | Birthday cake! | All my wonderful friends at Maddox for my birthday | More birthday cakes from the Hummingbird Bakery | My perm rollers I had to keep in for over 24 hours | Grosvenor House for the L'oreal Colour Trophy final | My super curly ginger hair | Hair and make up almost finished for the show |Sparkly lips! | The final line up for Ken Picton's look |

Sorry for the late post! I have been non stop with work and birthday celebrations and haven't had a moment to myself!
I had a quiet start to the week with castings but worked through the weekend in preparation for the L'oreal Colour Trophy final tonight! I was part of the opening show and loved the look! Even if it did mean barely any sleep in uncomfortable rollers and some funny looks on the tube, I'm sad to have to wash the curls out for my shoot tomorrow now but that and off to bed before another busy busy day!

Hope you all had a great week and are enjoying the sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment