Magazine Freebies!

 

Earlier this week I picked up a copy of Glamour magazine which included a free Model Co mascara. Also up for grabs are 2 lip glosses, and eyeliner and a lip liner. With all products priced between £15-£16 it's great value and perfect if you want to try out a new product or brand for only £2. (I have heard of places selling it for £1 so an even bigger bargain!) 


I really like the packaging of the mascara, it looks sleek and feminine but the best feature for me is definitely the mirror in the back making it great for travelling. 
I'm not normally one for bristle mascara brushes so I'll see how I get on with this and post a full review soon!

Okay so I'm a little late to the party but there are an insane amount of magazine freebies up for grabs this month including:
Marie Claire £2.50 - Ciate Mini Caviar Set in Shooting Stars or Cookies and Cream
Company £2.50 - Make up bag in a choice of three designs
Instyle £3.90 - Neal's Yard Power Berry Moisturiser
Red £4.00 - Elemis Flash Balm 15ml
Elle £4.00 - Rodial Brazillian Tan in a choice of Clear, Light and Dark
Harpers Bazaar £4.20 - Leighton Denny Nail Polish Duo in a choice of 6 shades worth £11 each

I'm tempted to pick up Red and Harper's Bazaar myself!

Though I'm most excited about picking up Red magazine next month as it comes with a free 3 piece REN holiday skincare set! A brand I've wanted to try for a while and I'm sure I'll get hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment