Rediscovering Old Favourites!

As I moved a few weeks ago it meant packing up my ridiculous stash and then unpacking it in my lovely new home! 
It made me realise what an incredible amount of stuff I have, whoops! But it also meant uncovering a few forgotten gems which I've been loving again since finding them.

First up is Bed Head's Superstar Leave in Conditioner* I posted a full review here a little while ago but since digging this out again I have reached for it on days where I want a little more body and bedhead and less of a sleek do. It smells incredible as well so it's also great for refreshing hair in between washes.

Next up is the Caudalie Beauty Exlixir* you can see I've had this a while as the packaging is the old french style! I honestly thought I'd finished this a long time ago but it turns out I hadn't so I've been reaching for it again on hot days to refresh my make up. I forgot how much I love the smell too!

Thirdly is the Label.M Hold & Gloss Spray* is one of my all time favourite hair products for curly haired days. After tonging or unraveling my heated rollers I give my hair a spritz of this to give it boost of shine without it looking greasy and keeping my style in place for longer. 

Next is the Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It which is another of the five that I thought I'd finished but turns out it was at the bottom of a box. A scrub which can also double up as a mask. It feels great when applied and keeps my skin blemish free yet not irritated. Perfect for when I've been shooting lots and have had the make up piled on daily.

Lastly is MAC Fix+* which as the weather gets hotter I have been using in the mornings both before make up to add a bit more nourishment to my skin and also after applying to keep it in place longer as it tried to melt off. I've also been using it to dilute the consistency of my Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation which works brilliantly! 

I really need to start paying attention to the products shoved at the back of my shelf more often before I forget about some great things! 
Have you tried any of these products before?


No comments:

Post a Comment