Sunday Catch Up #7

The first look on Wednesdays amazing hair shoot! | The boyfriend too me to the most amazing restaurant for my birthday, full review coming soon!|The wine | My birthday creme brulee | The new Matrix campaign featuring me is out now | Birthday cake with my best friend at Benugo | Her birthday card envelope after starting to write her own name and improvising | More hair shoots | My 21st birthday collage from my sister and her husband, I love it! | Making cupcakes with my mum | Settlers of Catan - the best board game | Me and my sister at her surprise baby shower | Cupcakes! | We had her sonogram printed for them | I went a bit ott on presents whoops | Handmade by me, baby grows from 1 month to 1 year for her baby to be photographed in monthly |

Sorry for the lack of posting this week! I've been home and haven't had access to a laptop but normal daily posts will resume now I promise! 
Again I've been very busy with work shooting most days last week but luckily I finally got a weekend off so traveled home to Brighton to spend it with my family. Was nice to go home and have lovely weather for once! 
It was a weekend of joint celebrations as I turned 21 this week so got to celebrate with my family but also me and my mum threw my sister a surprise baby shower as she's due next month! I can't believe how quickly it's gone and that I'm going to be an Auntie soon, so excited!

Off to bed before another hair shoot tomorrow, but luckily getting my roots touched up. I sometimes wish my hair didn't grow so ridiculously fast but I know it's a blessing really.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too! Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment