Sunday Catch Up #8

Freshly coloured hair thanks to Hair Organics! | The beautiful Ellie Burton on set | The worlds cutest dog Cooper | My first look from Mondays shoot | New feature coming soon! Tips from make up artists I've had the pleasure of working with | At the One Piece offices for their sample sale | BBQ! | Free running from rooftops (I managed to climb over a 2ft gap go me! ha) | Happy fathers day to my amazing Dad |

Another busy week, I feel like I have barely been home.
Between shooting and castings I've spent the week catching up with friends and spending time with people I haven't been able to in a little while. Work has finally quietened down a bit so I've finally had a bit of time to get other things done.
The one piece sample sale was great, if you haven't checked out their onesies then do! I am getting quiet the collection now and I'm never comfier than when I'm wearing one. I'll do a full post on them soon.
I've spent the past few weeks testing out lots of new products so expect lots more reviews again and normal blogging to resume!


Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment