Sunday Catch Up #9

Middle of nowhere for Monday's shoot | The most incredible Gareth Pugh gown! | A sneak peak at a new editorial coming soon | Quinoa and vegetable stuffed butternut squash, so good! | My ridiculously photoshopped face on a hair dye box | I made lasagne | Pipe cleaners to set my hair for the Wella VIP Show |  Ready for the stage | Neon ombre lips using MAC lip liners and pure pigments | Finished look for Wella! Big haiirrr | Filming for I Love Lola, I loved their dresses | Mahiki's with the girls | A quiet night in turned messy | Shiny, happy hair | First look for yesterday's beauty shoot | The second look, I need to get myself some Lime Crime Velvetines asap! |

I keep thinking work will quieten down for summer soon but each week lately seems to be busier than the one before. Today is my first day off all week so I'm happily snuggled in bed while writing this. 

I can't wait to be able to release all the photos from my shoots lately. I've had so much fun, I love how hair make up can completely transform you. 
I had a great surprise when I popped into boots on Tuesday to find out my Hair dye for Jerome Russell has finally been released! I'll post a full write up soon including behind the scenes and how they got the look.

I'm also on a bit of a health kick and have really got back into cooking and experimenting, I feel so much better when I'm eating well, have more energy and I actually love the taste of salads and good healthy food! If any of you have any recipes I'd love to hear them!

What have you all been up to this week?


1 comment:

  1. spotting some pretty nice hair do here! lovely snapshots of what's been happening in your life too <3

    Check out my new all-black outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete