TRESemme Instant refresh Waterless Foam Shampoo

TRESemme Instant refresh Waterless Foam Shampoo

I'm a huge lover of dry shampoo, it's perfect not only for days when 'm in a rush and my hair needs refreshing but also to give my hair a bit of oomph when it's just been washed and is looking a bit lifeless. 
Up until recently I'd never had the problem of the white root effect that can happen with typical powder spray ones like batiste, however since going red it's slightly more noticeable and as the red spray seems to be impossible to get hold of I decided to give this one a try. 

Unfortunately it was just one of those products that really doesn't work for me. I tried a few times really hoping it would be was left disappointed. 
As instructed I pumped a small blob into my hand and worked it into the roots of my hair and down through the lengths. I left it for a minute and then blow dried the product in. Personally I wasn't to excited to be adding heat damage to my hair on days where I normally wouldn't, after all, aren't we all trying to reduce that to get healthier hair?

It left my hair smelling great, and yes my roots were less greasy but there seemed to be a sticky residue left on my hair which was just as bad as the grease in my opinion! My hair was quite weighed down and not the voluptuous post dry shampoo look I am now used to.
I tried again on day old hair just in case it doesn't work on very dirty hair but unfortunately had the same result. 

One more thing to note is that  the bottle leaks if it's left laying down so it's not a great one for popping in your bag and travelling with!


I've seen some great other review so if anyone knows of a better way to use this product do let me know because I love the idea of it I just can't seem to make it work for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment