Wednesday Wishlist #7 Space.NK Skincare


This Works - Deep Sleep Night Time Set £22
Tangle Teezer - Original Styler £10
Emma Hardie - Natural Lift Moringa Cleansing Balm £34
Sarah Chapman - Skinesis Overnight Facial £45
Nuxe - Reve De Miel £9.50
Ren - Max Moisture Concentrate £32
Glam Glow - Mud Mask £25
Laura Mercier - Foundation Primer Hydrating £28
Ren - Radiance Renewal Mask £30

These are the top 9 products I'm lusting after from Space.NK right now. Up until recently I'd had problem skin since I could remember. Whether it be excessive oil, dry patches, acne or just the odd blemish, I had never experienced perfect skin until recently and once I had I didn't want to go back. I've got really into my skincare since and it's now more important than ever to find god products which keep my skin clear and 'normal'. 
After seeing so many other bloggers talk about these products I can't help but want to see if they're worth the hype. Top of my list are definitely the lip balm from Nuxe and the Ren Masks. Though I'm also desperate to get my hands on the Laura Mercier primer after having it used on me on a shoot recently and finding out that isn't silicone based so wont break me out!

What are your must have skin care products?



1 comment:

  1. Hi friends! My name is kamlesh kumar sharma I am very sad about my Skin problem. My Skin is so dull & down and after sometime my Skin is not looking so good. Thanks to klinik Esthetika to tight my skin with skin tightening. Tight your skin with skin tightening .

    ReplyDelete