Wednesday Wishlist #8 Beauty Sales!


Bliss Best In Glow Gift Set - Was £95 now £66.50
Korres Mangolia Bark Day Cream - Was £24 now £12
Burts Bees Ornamental Lip Balm Tin - Was £9.99 now £6.99

This weeks Wednesday wishlist comes just as the sales have hit. Here are my top picks and I have to say there are some incredible bargains to be had! It's taking all my will power not to order most of these as they're such great prices. 

The stand out pieces to me are the Nails Inc polishes which retail at £11 each so it's a huge saving! I also really want to get my hands on the Laura Mercier palette, I've got hooked on her make up lately and this seems like such a steal for so many products! The lipsticks also have me very interested, I've never tried a lipstick from either Lancome or Elizabeth Arden so at half price it seems like a great time to add even more reds to my collection! (addiction maybe?)

Have you found any bargains in the sales right now? Or tried any of these products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment