Wednesday Wishlist #9 Miss Selfridge's Summer Picks

1. Nude Twist and Drape Shirt - £29
2. Ombre Embellished Maxi dress - £95
3. Grey Embellished Peplum Top - £42
4. Cream Peplum Shirt - £12 
5. 3D Flower Mesh Dress - £65
6. Paisley Beaded Cami Crop Top - £39
7. Lace Embellished Mini Dress - £69
8. Black Chiffon Wrap Playsuit - £37
9. Cream Embellished Cami Top - £32
10. Floral Print Skater Skirt - £35
11. Etheral Print Kimono - £37

I've really been loving Miss Selfridge's summer stock lately. I love being the ultimate girly girl when the sun shines so lace, florals and pastel colours are right up my street. I feel like all of these pieces can be dressed down for day time yet easily dress up for an evening out.  
Also can you tell I'm loving the embellishment trend right now? I think their clothes are so reasonably priced considering the work that goes into the beading!

Annoyingly I popped in to buy the black playsuit last week after I decided I couldn't live without it any longer only to try it on and find out that it is definitely not made for tall people! Grr. So now I'm on a mission to find a similar one that will actually fit my long body. If anyone knows of any please do say!


No comments:

Post a Comment