Wella SP Luxe Oil

Wella SP Luxe Oil*

Rewind back to the beginning of this year and I was starting to get interested in the buzz that was surrounding hair oils. With most bloggers raving about them I was desperate to try one but with the hefty price tags of brands such as Macadamia oil and Morroccon Oil and it having just been Christmas and a quiet period at work I couldn't really justify it. 
Luckily I receieved a bottle of Wella's SP Luxe Oil in February and after one use I understood the hype instantly, and after a few more weeks I was hooked. I had just dyed my hair red and knew that the condition of my hair was about to get worse so this couldn't have come at a better time. 

Packaged in a glass bottle it instantly feels luxurious and a lot more expensive than its price tag.                      

The Luxe Oil from Wella packed with argan, jojoba and almond oils, claims to have 8 benefits:
1. Smoothens. Reconstructs and transforms hair texture instantly by applying 2-3 pumps after washing.
2. Softens. Protects Keratin and provides long lasting smoothness. Used regularly for 6x smoother hair.
3. Proftects. Creates in invisible hair shield. When applied to damp hair it protects and detangles.
4. Defines. Provides definition for curls and fine hair.
5. Moisturises. Used as a pre-shampoo treatment.
6. Smooths. Provides post blow dry protection to control dry and frizzy hair.
7. Illuminates. Gives hair beautiful shine.
8. Reconditions. Use as an overnight treatment.

Whilst I had high hopes I can't say my hopes were that high but I have been proven wrong. It really does live up to its claims. My hair constantly feels moisturised and nourished whilst looking healthy and shiny and I put it all down to this little miracle bottle. Used on damp hair I apply about 3/4 pumps yet even on my mid length hair it doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy. Used on dry hair I apply 1 pump to refresh hair and smooth it  out. Both combined keep my straight and sleek style perfect for days. I honestly cant stress enough as well just how amazing this smells! I'm hooked and none of the other hair oils I've tried since smell half as good.
Since I got this around 5 months ago I have used it 99% of times I've washed my hair as I now can feel and see a difference if I haven't. 

Priced at £24.99 for 100ml it's not the cheapest of hair oils however I do think it's definitely worth the money. Especially as my bottle is still 2/3rds full after 3/4 pumps every hair wash for 5 months! 
bottle is still 2/3rd full after 5 months with 3/4 pumps every wash less on dry hair. 

Being the first hair oil I ever tried I am so glad I did! I'm interested in adding even more to my collection so suggestions are welcome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment