Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

After hearing so many fellow bloggers raving about the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser I decided to pick one up myself as anything to save me having to spend hours waiting for moisturiser to soak in is brilliant in my opinion! 

I picked up the dry skin version, rather than the normal, as I get mild eczema on my arms and legs sometimes which is always better when it's moisturised, plus I figured a little extra hydration couldn't hurt! I know Lush did their own version first but when I'd tried it in the shop the results didn't seem too long lasting so I figured I'd try this one out as it was more purse friendly.

At first I was a little skeptical though figured I wouldn't wash my hair without using a conditioner! You start by washing by normal then once rinsed apply this all over to wet skin, I wasn't sure how long you're meant to leave this on as it doesn't actually say so I figured a few minutes whilst washing my face would be sufficient. The lotion is quite thick and creamy and reminds me a lot of hair conditioner, the smell is the typical 'Nivea' scent which I don't hate but equally don't love, I did hope it would smell more like almonds due to it containing almond oil. 

Once rinsed and dried my skin did feel much softer and more nourished as if I'd applied a moisturiser. There was no residue left on my skin and I could get dressed instantly which is a big bonus especially when wearing jeans! 

I can't say it gives me the level of hydration which I prefer from when I've moisturised and the feeling doesnt last all day but it is brilliant for days when I'm in a hurry and also to use when I've shaved my legs as normally if I use most moisturisers straight after it causes a lot of irritation.

The Nivea in shower body moisturiser currently retails at £3.56 for 250ml though I picked up mine for just £2.37 from boots. 

Have you tried the Nivea in shower body moisturiser? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment