Birthday Haul


A late post but last month I finally turned 21!

Not a bragging post so sorry if you think so, just more of a thank you to all the lovely people who spoilt me!

I'd been dying to try the masks from Origins for months after hearing so much positivity surrounding them and first impressions they definitely live up to the hype!
Another brand I was yet to try was Sleek, my boyfriend got me the face form palette in fair and four of the pout paints which again I'd wanted to try for a while. I'll be posting full reviews on all soon.
Now we have finally moved to a house with a bath I was given some lovely bath treats from lush, I'm really looking forward to using these! 
Lastly after Illamasqua messed up my order I was gutted so my boyfriend tracked down the last one in my shade left in London at the time and bought it for me. What a cutie right!! 


My parents bought me the amazing Marc by Marc Jacobs Aimee watch in rose gold. I'd been lusting after it for months and haven't taken it off since. 
The bracelet is from my Auntie and Uncle and is so dainty and beautiful it goes with my watch perfectly.
After my camera died and I was using my phone to blog with my boyfriend spoilt me with my new camera! I absolutely love it, it makes blog photos better and quicker, it's tiny and light meaning its perfect to live in my handbag, I can take self portraits again and it does video so I'm considering starting to vlog? What do you think?


Lastly is the incredible collage my sister and brother in law made for me. Full of photos of me aged 0-21, I really love this, and I love that they took the time to create it. My boyfriend got one of him for his last birthday so I need to find the perfect place for them to hang together. 

I did really get utterly spoilt and I can't say thankyou enough to them all. I'll be posting full reviews of some of the products shortly!


1 comment:

  1. Aww collages are such good presents!i made my dad one for his 60th birthday!you got some lovely presents!:)

    ReplyDelete