Bach Rescue Cream

Bach Rescue Cream*

I'll admit when I received this it wasn't a product that I immediately had to try. I was so hooked on my skin food by Weleda with similar benefits that I didn't feel like I needed to use it then. When one of my skin food tubes ran out I decided to give it a go. 

After a little bit of research I found out that Dr Bach believed that all human diseases were caused not by infection or cell mutation, but by imbalances in the soul's energy. By Bach's theories, the plants he gathered were each capable of restoring the body's energy in their own way. I can't say I completely agree with that but I'll just be using this as advised as a rescue cream for dry, rough and sensitive skin. 
Containing 6 flower essences: Impatiens, rock rose, clematis, cherry plum, star of bethleham and crab apple, this multi purpose cream can be used on the hands, body and face and is Paraben, Lanolin and Perfume free making it great for sensitive skin. 


When first squeezed from the tube, be warned a lot comes out in one go, a thin watery cream came out. It has a slightly floral scent which isn't my personal favourite of scents but it's not offensive or too strong after application. The cream absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and hydrated.


I personally didn't find this intensive enough for my dry areas and I will be sticking to my Weleda Skin Food for that but I did enjoy using it as hand cream and found it perfect for that. 

Bach Rescue Cream retails at around £7.99 for 50g, I'm not sure I'll personally repurchase this but for those of you who are interested in organic products I'd say to try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment