Elemis Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream

Elemis Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream*

First up sorry for the absence lately! I've been away, our internet has been down and my sister has gone into labor so it's been a very hectic few days! Back to normal blogging I promise and I'll also do a double Sunday catch up to fill you all in on what I've been up to :)

I've had this in my stash for quite a few months now but was waiting to use up my emtpies before I allowed myself to open it. Of course I had peeled back the seal to give it a sniff and I'm pretty sure I rushed using up my others because of this. It smells incredible! The scent lingers on your skin for hours after but isn't so strong that it interferes with my perfume.

The shower cream itself feels very luxurious. It cleanses the skin well without stripping it. My skin is left very moisturised and extremely silky and soft. I'd say my skin feels similar to after using the Nivea in shower moisturiser. I'd definitely recommend it for people with dry skin.

Being the first SLS and Paraben free body wash by what I'd heard I was expecting a watery consistency and little lather but this feels just like any other body cream if not thicker.

At £22 for 200ml it is definitely expensive for a body wash but I have really enjoyed using this so far, it definitely feels and smells expensive. I'd definitely repurchase it when treating myself. 


3 comments:

  1. I have this, and I love it too... isn't it lovely? It smells amazing, and is so creamy too xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It's the perfect summer scent. I was hoping not to love it much as I do because of the price tag, whoops! xx

      Delete
  2. It's an amazing product but I'm not sure I would buy it for myself at that price - maybe I would request it as a gift? The scent is definitely a gorgeous one! xxx

    ReplyDelete