Fight The Blemish With The Body Shop's Tea Tree range


I was bought this range for christmas last year after my skin was playing up and I was in desperate need of something to save it. I'd heard great things so popped it on my list and was happy to open it on christmas morning to start tackling my skin straight away! 

First up is the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash, a gentle facial wash that doesn't dry out the skin and can be used daily. It's not suitable for use around the eyes, the same goes for the entire range, as the tea tree stings, so I use something else to remove my make up first. But I definitely noticed that me skin was less oily with regular use. My bottle has lasted me 7 months and is still going strong! You need such a small amount that this is a complete bargain at only £5 for 250ml. I can't see myself finishing this any time soon, it seems to last forever. 


 About twice a week I used one of these Tea Tree Skin Clearing Exfoliating Pads, they helped with the blemish clearing process as well as fading scars from past blemishes. They're simple to use and leave my face feeling very clean without much mess or need for a sink making them great for travelling. These are very gentle on the skins so don't irritate at all. I can't find these on the body shop website anymore so I'm not sure if they have now been discontinued? I liked using them but I didn't reach for them as much as the rest of the range if I'm honest


The stand out product of the four for me is definitely the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion. I use this every morning without fail. It leaves my skin perfectly matte and ready for make up without depriving it of much needed hydration. I am yet to find a moisturiser that works as this at mattifying my skin before make up, and due to the fact that I don't get on well with the silicones which can be found in most primers this makes it a great two in one product for me. At just £8 for 50ml it lasted a long time and is cheaper than most primers I've used in the past.


The last one is the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. This is much more moisturising than the day cream as we all know that oily skin is actually dehydrated. It contains a lot of antibacterial ingredients which help to calm and reduce blemishes overnight. It definitely worked at clearing up any spots and preventing further ones form appearing. 

This is definitely my go to range when my skin starts to get a little bad. They clear up blemishes quickly and efficiently without harsh chemicals drying out my skin.
I'm really interested in also trying out the face mask and pore minimiser from this range. I also imagine the blotting tissues would be a god send in the recent hot weather!

Have you tried the Body Shop's Tea Tree range before?


3 comments:

  1. WOW! Tea Tree Overload! Haha...How Have I Not Seen This Range Before? I Must Be Blind?
    I'm Having An Awful Time With My Skin Currently...I May Have To Investigate These More!

    oOo Becky oOo


    BKY Bubble oOo Beauty, Life, Baby, Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't until I saw a review last year either! It really is brilliant, though you definitely have to like the scent ha xx

      Delete
  2. Great review!

    Check out mine at http://www.EndlessTicking.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete