Jerome Russell Bblonde New Range Out Now!

Before January Jerome Russell wasn't really a brand I'd heard of. I knew they did temporary bright colours but I had no idea about their Bblonde range. Initially their range just consisted of bleach, but with the relaunch of their bleaches they also added in new bits including toners. 

This was my first shoot of this year back when I was still blonde. I arrived at a salon in Piccadilly on the first week of January to have my hair toned for the shoot the next day. The after result wasn't a huge difference on my hair but it took out the brassiness and left it with a cool blonde tone which I really liked. 


Here's a photo of one of the other models in hair and make up with me next to her on the day of the shoot.
My hair was prepped, extentions put in for added thickness and then set loosely in rollers at the bottom. They were left to cool whilst I had my make up done, they then took them out and brushed through my hair to create soft movement.


I have to admit I was a bit shocked at how photoshopped my face looks here! It's like a new crossbreed of Barbie and myself. Most people who have seen it didn't think it was me including my family and agency but it was quite funny finding myself in boots and having to double take whilst laughing my head off. I wish my eyes were that blue! Must have been having a good face day ;) Ha


They new range consists of three toners - Honey, Platinum and Champagne
as well as a blonding kit in medium lift and maximum lift, a highlighting kit, cream peroxide and powder bleach kits and a lightening spray. Plenty to create your perfect blonde colour! 

Jerome Russell Bblonde is available at boots, Superdrug, Tesco's, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Lloyds pharmacys.

No comments:

Post a Comment