Matrix Campaign Out Now!


Back in February after only a week of being a redhead I was booked to shoot the new Matrix bold intentions campaign. They dyed my hair a bright copper using new Colorinsider 8CC+ and Colorinsider 7RC. It was the most eye catching colour I have ever been and I was constantly getting stopped for compliments on it and to ask where I'd had it done. 

I was lucky enough to be shooting the Matrix campaign for the second time exactly two years on from when they first booked me, and with the exact same hair dressers, Hooker and Young. I've changed so much in two years that they actually didn't recognise me! 
Here's my previous campaign for Matrix to compare...


A huge difference right!

It was such an amazing day shooting, the team was great and we all had so much fun. To see how the day went down watch the behind the scenes video below!


Have you tried Matrix colour before?
To find your nearest Matrix Colour salon log on to http://www.matrixhaircare.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment