Nail Picks: The Summer Pinks


When the sun comes out I instantly reach for bright nails colours. Pink is such an easy colour to wear, and as I tend to wear a lot of black and neutral colours for castings so I like to pick a nail that 'pops' in comparison and gives a show of personality even when I have to look like a blank canvas. These are my four most reached for pink shades so far this summer.

(from the little finger round)

Bourjous Rose Imaginaire - A creamy pastel bubblegu pink, it's such an easy colour to wear. For day's when I'm chanelling my girly girl side.

Rimmel Lasting finish Electric Pink - Apparently this one isn't available in the UK but you can buy it on Ebay. This bright metallic blue toned pink is slightly two tone when applied and is a great bright summer pink. It has a slightly curved brush making application easy and mess free.

Primark - From one of Primarks four polishes for £2 sets this is a true neon pink. Slightly more red toned than the others, the colour really stands out.

Sally Hansen Temptation - Another shaped brush and a creamy formula make this the easiest to apply, great for quick manicures or on the go. The shade is a muted coral/pink neon and looks great with a tan!

What are your favourite pink shades for summer?


6 comments:

  1. Oooh the Sally Hansen looks gorgeous, I'm loving China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, it's probably my most used nail polish :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up, looks like a gorgeous colour, I'll definitely be trying to track that down, thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. The Sally Hansen one is the exactly colour I have been looking for, thank you :)

    Kerry | Makeup By Kerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) It's a beautiful finish too and so easy to apply xx

      Delete
  3. I love this post, the photo is so neat! And that bourjous nail varnish is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete