Origins Clear Improvement Mask

Origins Clear Improvement Mask

Since recently really getting into my skincare I've been loving trying out new brands and some of the products that are constantly talked about on blogs that I feel will suit my combination skin. I've been enjoying adding masks into my routine more and more since discovering ones that actually really work for me rather than just feeling quite nice whilst pampering.

After receiving this for my birthday last month I have been hooked, using this twice a week has really helped keep my oily patches and blemishes at bay. I find that my skin has been behaving much more recently, is less oily and clogged, as well as any offending blemishes are dramatically reduced after 15 minutes of this on my face. 

This mask claims to use activated charcoal to draw out anything clogging pores whilst white china clay absorbs environmental toxins. I figured living in London where pollution and toxin levels are high that this sounded perfect for unclogging my skin.

The packaging is simple yet doesn't look or feel cheap. The tube makes squeezing out the product much easier than a tub or sachet. The consistency is slightly gel like and quite thin making it easy to apply over the whole face without dragging and is easy to build up an opaque coverage. I usually leave this on for 10-15 minutes until it is dry but not too tight. 
Those worrying about the smell of this as it contains charcoal you really don't need to be, it's barely has any scent and is definitely not offensive even when on your face.

Origins Clear Improvement Mask retails for £20 for 100ml which bearing in mind how far a little goes will last you a long time. 
Another incredible product from Origins. I'm desperate to try out more from them, especially their Out of Trouble mask. If you have any recommendations I'd love to hear your favourite products of theirs!


No comments:

Post a Comment