Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

After seeing this raved about on so many blogs and banging on about it enough my lovely boyfriend bought me this for my birthday last month. I'd seen so many reviews on it and so many bloggers granting it holy grail status that when my skin started to get dehydrated and a bit flaky I knew I had to try this out. 

My holy grail hydration mask for so long has been the Clarins Hydraquench Cream Mask but after my latest tube ran out recently I decided to hold off and try out origins before repurchasing. I figured with all the hype there had to be something amazing about it plus at £13 a bottle cheaper I certainly didn't mind. This was the first product from Origins that I'd every tried and was expecting big things and I certainly wasn't disappointed!

First impressions were amazing, I cannot put into words how amazing this smells, it's a joy to use just for the heavenly peaches and cream scent. I applied this after cleansing about half an hour before bed, left it to almost completely sink in and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up to incredibly hydrated skin, and a healthier more radiant complexion. The word plump definitely describes how it felt. A quick swipe with micellar water removed any residue and my skin was left feeling and looking incredible for days. I was hooked after the first use.

After using it twice weekly for nearly a month I can honestly say that this has overtaken my Clarins Hydraquench Mask and is now a staple in my skin care routine. My bank balance is happy about it too! 
I wasn't sure whether to go for the intensive or the original as my skin isn't super dehydrated but I figured I could always use the intensive as a 10 minute mask like the other if overnight was too much and although it isn't, I have also enjoyed using this as a quick 10 minute fix in mornings where my complexion is looking a bit dull. 
I can also imagine it being great as an aftersun to replenish some of the moisture that is taken out of the skin when it is exposed to the sun. This will definitely be coming on holiday with in case of any sunburn and to keep my skin youthful.
I was also bought the Clear improvements mask and will post a full review soon but first impressions are great and I really wish I'd tried more Origins products before as I'm desperate to now. So if you have any favourites please do recommend them below!

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask retails for £20 for 100ml which may seem a lot for a mask but not only is it definitely worth it but it will also last you a very long time as a little goes a long way and it's a huge tube. 


2 comments:

  1. This is a definite holy grail for me, so glad you like it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting it to be good but not this good! So glad I finally got my hands on it. Your review was definitely one that gave me a final push to get it. xx

      Delete