Sunday Catch Up #11

A sneak peak from a recent series of fashion films | Stir fry and mackerel so yummy! | New photos from a shoot earlier on this year | chargrillied chicken and mozzarella pittas with salad |  Making the underbody of my dress | Half way there! | Supercuts campaign is released! A still from the lookbook video | Serge Denimes/offbeat takeover Carnaby Street with my amazing friend Rufio Summers | Found myself in Supercuts window! | Me and the girls for my friends birthday | Two cakes! | Brighton on a very hot and busy Sunday |

This weeks been busy even though when the sun comes out like it has all I'm inclined to do is be lazy and go and read in my bikini. Luckily I've been able to do just that this weekend! 
After a fairly busy week of castings, nights out and ticking off lots of things from my many to do lists I decided to make the most of the weather and the fact that my sister is about to pop out my niece or nephew any moment and head home to Brighton for a long weekend. The weather has been amazing I'm even a little tanned for me! I've been loving the chilling out, the bbqs, home made wine and board games full of laughter. 

I've slacked off my healthy eating after the beginning of this week so come tomorrow I'm back on it, eating well, no drinking and getting to the gym! Expect more photos and if you want any recipes let me know :)

I have one more day left here before heading back to London for another jam-packed week including work, finishing my dress, my friends amazing 21st Birthday and Wireless festival. It's safe to say I'm a little bit excited! 

Hope you've all had a lovely week and are all still enjoying this beautiful weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment