Wednesday Wishlist #11 'Holy Grail' Products

Embryolisse Lait-creme Concentrate | Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover | Ren  Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask | La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo | Nars Sheer Glow Foundation | Moroccan Oil | Dr. Jart Waterfuse BB | Bioderma |

After seeing so many other bloggers continually post about the above products of course they're on my radar. I figure if so many people rave about them then surely they must be worth the purchase! 
These are the top bits that I'm desperate to try out for myself and see if they live up to the hype. Come payday La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, the Ren mask and Bourjois nail polish remover will be in my hands as fast as I can run to the shops as I've been wanting these three for quite some time and not sure why I haven't actually purchased them yet! 
I'm sure the more I continue to read about the others the more I will lust after them and eventually bite the bullet!

Have you got any 'holy grail' status products your recommend for me? Have you tried any of there and love them or hate them?


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award :) Sorry if you have already been nominated for this! I have linked my post to the questions and stuff :) Love your blog xx - http://www.misssophierose.com/2013/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete