Nail Picks: Budget Blues


I have a ridiculous amount of blues in my collection, I'm sure some are even the same with different names but I just can't help myself. From Navy to Cornflower, Royal to Turquoise. It's such an easy colour to wear at any time of the year. Here are my top four budget blue picks, ranging from just 75p up to only £2.99. 

(from the little finger round)

Astor in 070 - I bought this from fragrance for just 75p! I was expecting much as it was so cheap and to be honest the formula is a little thin and requires more coats than any of the others but it dries quickly so doesnt take much more time and I just love the colour. Its a slightly soft toned royal blue. 

Barry M in 217 Silver Sea - I believe this is now discontinued which is a shame as its such a beautiful colour and looks amazing applied over black! But I have seen it on ebay occasionally so you can pick it up there. A quite sheer two tone blue with fine silver glitter in it. Applied over white it makes an incredible summer shade and over black a great winter one.

Primark - At £2 for a pack of four different polishes I love Primark's nail selection for how cheap but great it is. This particular one came in a pack of four blues and is a beautiful pastel cornflower blue. It goes with everything and applies beautifully in just two coats. 

MUA Mystical Glitter Nails in Mermaid - A beautiful bright blue with fine glitter, it is the sparkliest of the four. The formula is a little sheer meaning it takes a few coats to build it up to opaque but it can also be applied over other polishes to add some glitter.

What are your favourite budget blue nail polishes?


Follow me on Bloglovin | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram 

4 comments:

  1. I love the hot collection for 'collection' well at least I think they are called that! Lovely products!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll have to check them out thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Love love love the Barry M one, such a shame it's been discontinued! I'm off to do some eBay hunting ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! I'll have to do a post with it over other colours to show just how stunning it is. x

      Delete