Sleek Face Form In Fair


I'd been desperate to get my hands on this for months after hearing so many people rave about it. I guess my boyfriend got the hint as he kindly got me this for my birthday a few months ago. I was so excited to swatch it as I'm so pale I rarely find bronzers which aren't too orange or dark on me or the right shade of blush to compliment my rather bright orange hair. I really did struggle with make up when I first dyed it. But this palette really does have it all.


I personally feel that contouring is such an important step in my make up as foundation can often take out the natural colour and depth of a face meaning it needs to be put back in in order to not appear 'flat' 

Sleeks Face Form palette offers a bronzer, highlighter and blusher all on one neat compact. It's quite small whilst still getting a lot of product for your money meaning it will last you a long time but is also compact enough for travelling. 


The bronzer is a nice matte brown which when applied is the perfect shade for my pale skin tone without me having to worry about overdoing it or it looking like I've been tangoed! It's nicely pigmented but not too much so is easily buildable with a light touch.
The highlighter is such a beautiful subtle golden/pink shimmer. I like that the glitter particles are fine so it doesnt look sparkly, just subtly shimmery. 
Lastly there is their infamous rose gold blusher. I'd been wanting to try this for ages anyway and at £5 on it's own it made sense to go for the palette instead. The blusher is extremely pigmented! I wasn't expecting such good quality for a high street brand to be honest! It's very buildable and the subtle shimmer blends in well when using the highlighter too. 


I was so impressed with this palette that it made its way straight into my daily make up routine and has firmly been there every since. As you can see above it adds some colour to my face without looking too dark. 
I love that have designed four different palettes designed for different skint ones meaning that it really is suited to your skin without making you look like you've raided your mothers make up drawer as a child!

Priced at just £10 for the palette from Sleek and Superdrug it really is a total bargain.

Have you tried Sleeks Face Form Palette?

2 comments:

  1. This looks brilliant on you, suits your colourings perfectly :) Sleek are impressing me so much lately!

    Claire from Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Me too, I need to try some more of their products I've only been impressed so far x

      Delete