Sunday Catch Up #14

Gus sat to watch monsters university with us | Found another Supercuts advert | My friend Rufio Summers playing the Mayfair Arts Club! He was incredible | Sunset | Me and the girls | Cocktails in the countryside | BBQ | Nighttime swim | It was so cold! | Spent half the weekend on the boat in the lake | Mixed doubles tennis this morning | Driving home this evening |

I've had a pretty fun filled hectic week and don't feel like I've actually stopped yet feel oddly refreshed. 
My week started off a little slow yet I still seemed to be running around London daily for castings or to get things done. I got to see my friend Rufio Summers play the Mayfair Arts Club which was incredible, the place is beautiful and he packed it out and had everyone singing and dancing all night, I was very proud! If you haven't heard his music before I'd definitely recommend checking him out!

This weekend was the best weekend I've had in a long time. I headed down to the countryside with some friends for a relaxing weekend away. We spent most of our time eating amazing food, drinking good wine and cocktails whilst lazing on a boat in the lake. Drank a little too much with a few too many drinking games on Friday night (whoops) Then after another lazy day yesterday decided late last night to go for a dip in the pool and sauna before bed. I woke up pretty refreshed this morning before a few games of tennis, some more boating and good food before driving home. I genuinely feel like I've been on holiday for a week or two, I feel so relaxed and re-energised for this coming week! 

I have so much planned for next week I'm glad I got to have had a bit of a break. But I am now off to bed as it feels a lot later than it is to me! 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week. The nightclub, cocktails and swimming sounds especially good :)
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete