Behind The Scenes - Hair Organics Hair And A Laura Mercier Face


You may recognise these from yesterdays sneak peak but back in June I headed to Notting Hill to my all time favourite Salon, Hair Organics, to shoot the looks for their new window. 
After having my colour redone, extensions put in and a bit of a trim I hopped into the make up chair ready for the amazing Chris Simpson to work his magic on my face.

Chris works exclusively for Laura Mercier, a brand which I don't have a huge amount of experience with but everything I have tried so far I have loved so I was excited to see what he would come up with and use on me.
I loved the look and have since had to run out and buy green eyeliner and have been wearing red lips much more! It was a pleasure to work with him, not only was he very lovely, but he knows his stuff. These are definitely some of my all time favourite shots of me and I need to invest in some of these products, the primer especially as it's silicon free! I went out all night after and still looked flawless by the time I got home, which honestly, rarely happens!

Here is a list of the products used to create the above look - 
Face - 
Original Primer
 Moisture Supreme Foundation in Porcelain and Ivory
 Secret Camouflage No.1
Mineral Powder in Soft Porcelain
Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine
Eyes - 
Eye Basics in Flax
Matte Eye Colour in Buttercream
 Matte Eye Colour in Truffle
Mosaic Shimmer Block in Peach
Tightliner in Forest Green
Caviar Stick in Turquoise 
Faux Lash Mascara in Black
Eyebrows - 
Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brunette
Lips - 
Lip Pencil in Red Wood
Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Hollywood


The photographers adorable puppy! | Look one | The dream make up table | How incredible is this case! |

Hair by Terry and Nathan at Hair Organics, Make Up by Chris Simpson, Photography by Lou Denim and Styling by Anna Bladowska.

What do you think of the finished look? Would you like to see more Behind the Scenes segments with a full list of products used? 


2 comments:

  1. You look SO beautiful in these shots! Love them. And I've heard some good things about Laura Mercier but never tried the products myself xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I went to supercuts the other day and saw you :)

    ReplyDelete