Holy Grail Haul


Obviously being a blogger myself I'm influenced by the many, many blogs I read, so when I see rave reviews about particular products over and over again of course I'm intrigued. 
These were the products that had been on my radar for quite a while and come payday I decided I just couldn't wait any longer.

First up to run out and buy was La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo, made even better by the fact that it currently has 25% off in boots! I'd seen so many positive reviews on this about helping people with blemish prone skin that I was praying it would work just as well for me, and so far so good! Not only have I only had one nasty pop up so far since using it, it's helped clear up any existing ones and scarring, I can already see me loving this.

Next was the Dove Nourishing Oil Leave in Spray. With so many of you claiming that it leaves your hair soft and manageable whilst conditioning it, it sounded great to me! I also decided to pick up the colour radiance version to compare as well as the intensive repair conditioner as again so many of you rave about it. It's safe to say I'm so glad I picked up all three! 

Nuxe's reve de miel was a lip balm I'd heard so much about and after using it a few times on shoots recently carmex just wasn't cutting it anymore. Again I got lucky and managed to grab this in Feel Unique's sale saving me a few pounds. I haven't put this down since the day I got it. Its so incredibly nourishing, and although I know a lot just like to use it at night as it's quite thick, I love using a light coating a few times a day to keep my lips soft and hydrated. I can see this being an absolute staple throughout the colder months.

Lastly, after my love for St Tropez grew over the summer, my love for its price tag did not so I was on the hunt for a cheaper alternative. I saw the release of Cocoa brown one hour tan in the uk and quite frankly any tan that I can do in 1-3 hours rather than over night has my approval right away. This has already taken over and become my favourite after a few uses, it's so simple to use, the colour is natural and it really does work in just a few hours, all without that gross smell! I cannot believe this is only £6 in Primark.

Full reviews on all coming soon! Let me know what you think about these, do you consider them holy grail?


No comments:

Post a Comment