Sunday Catch Up #17

Me and My friend Dom at Kensington Roof Gardens | Breaking bad Mondays!| Mr grumpy came out for cuddles | New Samantha J Bridal Belt for a lovely customer sent out this week | New photos for Hair Organics Salon | Another one | 

I know I know it's Monday, but in my defense I have been away for the past 3 days without any internet so I couldn't blog :( But I'm back with no plans to leave anytime soon so I know I said it last weekend but regular blogging will resume again! I really have missed it and have so much to share with you all!

I have a huge new project coming up so most of my time has been spent working away and planning. I'll be able to release details soon so keep an eye out, I'm very excited! 

I got new photos back this week which are possibly my favourite in a long long time! Shot for Hair Organics Salon in Notting Hill, they are the one salon I trust with anything! I posted a full review of them a while ago here. Not only are they the loveliest bunch of people who use only natural and organic products and dyes, I always leave with the perfect cut and colour with my hair in incredible condition, I can't recommend them enough! 



No comments:

Post a Comment