Two Tone Lips With Sleek Pout Paints


As promised after my post a few weeks ago about Sleek's Pout Paints here I promised to do a few posts on way you can use them to create some interesting looks and mixing your own shades. 
First up is ombre lips. A trend that popped up on the catwalks last fashion week, with the lovely weather this week I decided to try out some summery shades.


The first look of the two is the more wearable one. I opted for a subtle pink lip using Rosette on it's own on the outer area on the lips blended into Rosette mixed with a little Cloud 9. I could definitely wear this in the daytime without turning too many heads, the soft colours and subtle change in tone mean it's not too dramatic.


For a slightly unusual look I decided to go for a lilac/pink mix. I mixed small amounts of Rosette and Cloud 9 together and a tiny bit of Peek A Bloo together to create the lilac. It's easy to just add a little more of a one if it doesn't look quite right, I then blended it in with Rosette mixed with a small amount of Cloud 9 so it was quite pastely and complimented the lilac.
More of a night time lip for me I'd say but I love the purple with my red hair! I started wearing lilac lips much more after this.

What do you think of the two looks? Have you experimented with Sleek's Pout Paints before?




No comments:

Post a Comment