My Everyday Make Up


I'm really not one to wear a lot of make up in the day. I have pretty good skin most of the time so if I can get away with wearing as little base as possible and letting my skin breathe I like too. Plus at castings they like to see me as natural looking as possible so I have to keep it pretty simple.  


I start off with my foundation, I'm currently using Illamasqua's Skinbase in 03 mixed with a tiny bit of Illamasqua's Rich Liquid in 115. Mixing the two together gives me my perfect shade. Its a little more full coverage than I'd like but i only use a tiny bit and buff it in with my Real Techniques Buffing brush so it looks skin like yet flawless. For any blemishes I use the Rich Liquid foundation and dab a little on. It's all set with a very light dusting of Elf's High Definition Powder in Translucent it keeps my shine at bay for hours whilst making my skin look soft and even and not cakey in the slightest. Plus it really is translucent so doesn't add any orange to my complexion. Next is Sleek's Face Form Palette in Fair,  starting with the bronzer I contour my cheeks and a little down the sides of my nose, then apply a tiny bit of blush to my cheeks and lastly highlight my cheekbones, down the center of my nose and my cupids bow. This all gives me a bit more definitiong to my bone structure and a healthy glow whilst not being too much. My eyebrows get penciled in with MUAs Eye Brow Pencil in Blonde as I found it much to red for me when I was actually a blonde but now it's perfect. Its creamy consistency means it's best when I lightly fill in my brow before brushing hem through to make them look natural. I'll apply a little of Maybelline's Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze using a blending brush for a subtle wash of colour on the lids before coating my lashes twice with MUAs Mega Volume Mascara. For just three pounds this works brilliantly for me. The plastic brush and not too thick formula make coating my lashes whilst keeping them separate and natural easy. Lastly I'll slick a tiny but of Nuxe Reve de Miel onto my lips to keep them soft and hydrated throughout the day. 


As you can see I'm left with a very natural look which is perfect for work. 

What do you think of my everyday make up? Are you one to embrace the natural look or like to look a bit more done up?


2 comments:

  1. Your brows are looking so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! They desperately need threading, I'm trying to keep them in shape myself until I have a spare minute to go and get them done xx

      Delete